The Weemote X TV Remote Control makes TV confusion a thing of the past for young children, seniors, disabled and the technically challenged. For those users, the Weemote® X offers a simple set of buttons they can easily use. No more pressing the wrong button on your current remote, causing your system to go into frustration mode. With a single press of the power button, Weemote X turns on your TV system properly and with the use of favorite channels, takes the user directly to the channels they love.
- Simple User Interface
- Highly Programmable for Advanced AV Needs
- Small Comfortable Form Factor
- Hidden Program Buttons
- Protected Settings
- Strong ABS Plastic Construction
- Secured Battery Cover – Will Not Break or Pop-off
- Designed for Supplemental Needs – Works with Existing Remote Controls
The Weemote® X design represents over ten years of customer feedback providing the most programmable remote control in it’s class on the market. This makes setting up and using a Weemote® X work in the most basic TV setup all the way to most advanced home theater systems.
There are also numerous option settings to make your Weemote X work best for the person who will be using it. For example, you can turn off the volume and mute controls, set the channel up/down to limit channel access (great for kids) and apply special controls to the Weemote like the sleep timer or video input control from your existing remote controls.
- Weemote X
- Quickstart and Reference Guide
- 90 Day Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Dimensions: 5.5 ” High X by 2.56″ Wide by 1.5″ Thick
- Weight: 3.2 oz
- Batteries: (2) AAA (not included)
- Requires small philips head screwdriver to remove battery and program covers (not included)
- Basic Controls:
Power (TV and Tel/Cable/Sat Box)
Volume +/- , Channel +/-, Mute, Favorite Channels
- Advanced Controls (Via Learning Modes):
Aux Power, Video Input, Volume +/-, Channel +/-, Mute, and any special
controls needed from existing remotes.
- Setup Options:
Volume Control: On, Off or Learned
Channel Control: All, Favorites Only or Off
Mute: On, Off or Learned
Aux Power set to main Power Button
Video Input applied to Power Button
Favorite Channel 1 applied to Power Button