A connection to your broadband internet connection is not always easy to have right where you need it. Have you tried setting up a wireless network? It is not always easy to make sure it is secure.
One Word: Easy
It is as easy as plugging in a lamp. Just plug-in the base unit near your cable or DSL modem and then plug-in the extension unit wherever you need wired internet.
This is the easiest networking device we have ever tested. This is ideal for connecting your IPTV, AppleTV, Blu-ray Player, Satellite or Cable Receiver, Roku, Google TV, Gaming Console or any other Ethernet Enabled Eevice, anywhere in your home, with simple, powerful, Plug and Play setup.
The HD Network Adapter and HD 4 Port Switch from ReadyNet allow you to combine up to 4 Ethernet devices and quickly create an in-home broadband network. The kit provides 4 Ethernet ports to easily connect internet gaming consoles and stream high quality audio/video without running new wires.
- Plug-and-Play installation
- Up to 200 Mbps bandwidth over standard home power wiring
- HomePlug signal easily passes through a circuit breaker panel
- 128-bit AES encryption ensures data security
- Encryption completed by hardware, without sacrifice to bandwidth
- Network Adapter includes 1 IEEE 802.3 Ethernet port
- 4 Port Switch includes 4 IEEE 802.3 Ethernet ports
- HomePlug AV Powerline Specification compliant
- Coexists with HomePlug 1.0 devices
- Includes: 1 Adapter, 1 4-Port Swich, 2 Ethernet cables
- Computer Interface: IEEE 802.3/802.3u
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 45 Centigrade
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 80 Centigrade
- Humidity: 5% to 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Locate modem or router at the broadband access point.
- Plug a network cable (provided) into the modem or router RJ45 network adapter port.
- Plug the other end of the network cable into the RJ45 port located at the bottom of the Adapter.
- Plug the Adapter into any wall outlet or HomePlug compliant Power Center.
- Locate the RJ45 Ethernet port connection on your computer, IPTV or other network device.
- Plug a network cable (provided) into the computer or network device RJ45 Ethernet port.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for the second Adapter to complete the connection of your computer, IPTV, or other network device to the network.
Note: Do not plug the adapter into a UPS or power strip with surge protection as they may degrade the powerline communication signal.
Security/Power LED (PWR)
• Off – No power
• Solid Green – Connected to power line
• Blinking Green – Encryption in setup mode
• Solid Green – Encryption setup successful
Ethernet Link LED (ETH)
• Solid Green – 10/100Mbps port linked
• Blinking – Ethernet data transmitting or receiving
• Off – No Ethernet link
Power Line LED (PL)
• Blinking – Powerline data transmitting or receiving
• Color Green – Physical link rate greater than 100Mbps
• Color Red – Physical link rate less than 50Mbps
• Color Yellow – Physical link rate in between 50Mbps to 99Mbps
• Off – No powerline link