Watch TV Without Profanity! TVGuardian automatically mutes foul language while watching cable & satellite TV; movie channels like HBO, Starz, Showtime, Epix, Pay-Per-View, and Video-on-Demand; and most DVDs.
What is it?
- TVGuardian LT simply mutes phrases with foul language; it does NOT display closed captions like previous models.
- New! Works with any HDTV, Standard TV, and/or Audio Receiver.
- Does not filter the following: Live News, Sporting Events, Streaming Video (ex. Netflix, Roku, Hulu), Gaming Consoles, Computers, DVDs with the SDH Logo, DTV Convertor Boxes, TiVo
- Learns standard IR remote control codes to mute both a TV and an Audio Receiver.
- No HDMI cable connection is required for HDTV muting.
- Connect two video sources: cable or satellite box, DVD Player, Blu-ray Player, VCR. It does NOT work with streaming services. The yellow composite video port is required for profanity detection, but not used for video display.
- No monthly, annual, or recurring fees
- Strict, Moderate, and Tolerant Filter Settings.
- Fine-Tune Filtering Options: Offensive Religious References, Sexual References, Hell/Dam.
What is Included
- Refurbished TV Guardian LT Foul Language and Profanity Filter
- Component Cable
- Composite Cable Splitter
- Dual IR Cable
- Power Adapter
- One Year Warranty
- 45-day Money Back Guarantee